Saturday, January 7, 2012

A life sentence for all of us!

Anyone who was affected by my Uncle either directly or indirectly knows how it makes you feel so helpless every time you hear his name...  And pardon me for being a bit of a rude boy but karma's a fucking bitch...  Deal with it!  You murder someone and change the course of so many people's lives through your sickness, then you host a pity party for yourself because you can't get a job?   Oh my God!  Society refuses to have anything to do with you because your life's value is a negative integer, and you continue to portray a sorry man?  One who really feels bad about what he's done...  What about the rest of us?  What about the ones who you abused, and the woman whom you took her daughter from?  Or the sister and brother who remember the days when laughter and giggles from their sibling at the playground were part of their lives... 

Your a pedophile, always will be and I am so sick of hearing about you in the news and on facebook but I just have to tell my side of it and some day it will be all there out in the open, for now the media is helping to keep an eye on you and I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate the help!

Calgary Herald Article by Sherri Zickefoose Jan 7, 2012

I live nearly 4000km away from him yet I still physically shake when this kind of media surfaces.  I see the look in my wife's eyes when I try to talk about it and I can tell that it's not easy for me by the expressions she gives...  The only reason I have never sought out  justice for what he did to me is because when I hear his name I feel like the helpless little boy he altered mentally some thirty plus years ago.  It is my loved ones who suffered more than I though, through the shame and sense of imprisonment they felt as they tried to go on with their lives.  I have buried two of the closest people in my life in the past couple years and I saw first hand what they went through.  My mother and grandmother were both affected to the core of their very being by this event.  And in my own mind I struggle with the thought that I could have just as easily been the one he drowned then discarded in a neighbours garbage can.  After all, I was there in the same house, I also went for rides in that wagon, the one he used to carry her lifeless body to where the police found her.  I was also with him when he was arrested, I'll never forget how, well how he just looked so damn relieved.  It was as though he was glad to finally be arrested, no more looking over his shoulder... Or so he thought...


My mother, who I loved so much... I lost her to a long battle with a genetic illness in 2011, and since then I feel I can freely blog like this.  I had previously bit my tongue even though there were many things I wanted to say, but couldn't live with myself if I caused her more pain with all this verbal venting.... She already hated what he did but felt it was her duty as a good sister to support him...  She kept in contact with him by telephone and he made a promise to her that he would never do anything to hurt anyone ever again...

Looks like you may have dropped the ball on this one eh uncle?


No comments: