Sunday, March 31, 2013

Of Course You Do!

On a day like today I always think about the origins of it all...  I don't mean like my own search for God, I actually prefer to avoid that since I am less inclined to believe in God and tend to lean more towards the possibility that this has always and will always just simply be...  Things just simply change from one thing to another and the possibility of infinity for me makes it possible that nothing ever dies, it only changes..

No, I'm not talking about some divine spirit that moves up into a place prepared by a carpenter a few thousand years ago... I'm sure he was a nice man with good intentions but I am more of a vast energy sort of man...

The God Particle is more my cup of tea...

Anyhow back to the day at hand...  It's Easter Sunday...  My kids are running around the house picking up Easter eggs with their mom... They seem happy enough, I feel happy enough....  Recent personal accomplishments have left me with a feeling of completion, my family is stable and things are just generally ok...

Either way, as traditions go..... Happy Easter if you believe in that sort of thing...

But then of course you do! Why wouldn't you?

A picture I took yesterday, do you know where it is from?  Don't cheat by looking at the image data... Hrmmmm... 

No comments: