Sunday, October 14, 2012

Writers block is defined as
"Noun1.writer's block - an inability to write; "he had writer's block; the words wouldn't come"
I feel I have more of a mental block.  "An inability to remember or think of something you normally can do; often caused by emotional tension; "I knew his name perfectly well but I had a temporary block"".  I suppose in a way this does describe me better but it's been far more than that really, almost a vestigial anger or something from my past...  We've sold our house in Brampton, Bought a new home in the Country as I promised my mother I would.  I have most of what I was looking for in the new life.  A quiet country home with a solid foundation, fresh air including the sound of horse and buggy gallivanting down my street and many other material things that would bore you to death to list.  But something's been missing and I can't put my finger on it...  Something that I feel if I had I would feel complete, the stress in my life would diminish and everything would be just.... OK...  Do you ever get that feeling?

So as I pondered my situation, I love blogging and wanted to downsize from my usual static home computer to become portable during the entire transition.  Sell the house, move in with family, find a new house and then move in to where I sit now.  My nephew helped me find what he calls "A Killer Gaming Laptop".  It's sort of a cruel reality really, this laptop is out of reach from most serious gamers and I am certainly not a gamer.  It's the Asus G75v and while not all gamers like laptops 90% of the ones that do would have wet dreams over this thing...  The fan is so quietly whirring away as I write this, the thing is practically asleep at the wheel and I am enjoying it immensely.

It's been a terribly long time since I wrote anything of value...  I have a million things to say, I just can't seem to sit down long enough to spit them out...  But I will... I have too...  My age is creeping up on me and middle age is just around the corner for me... Sports cars are not my cup of tea so I'll have to find something else to consume my aging mind...

You'll hear from me soon, not that you want to but that's not a problem, I'm here if you are interested...

No comments: