Saturday, February 12, 2011

Random ramblings etc...

First off, check out the cool TV applet I added to the left column.  If you click on the Play triangle at the bottom of it it will stream the NASA-HD channel which I totally think is cool!

A proper blog should be honest in all aspects shouldn't it?  I mean, if your gonna write about your life and document day to day events.  Shouldn't it be complete and honest?   Even if it means that some of your viewers will be offended?  I ponder this now and again and find that I leave a lot out of my blogging that should be said.  Left out for  one reason or another... I guess I am too cautious... I do know that in my life I have gone through stages, I guess everyone has them...   You know, toddler/child/preteen/teen/adult etc... but if you break it down further you find that you have other sections of your life...  For me it's more related to responsibilities, achievements, failures, regrets...  These are things that I want to talk about in future blogs but feel that now is just not the right time.There is a very large event that happened to me when I was 8, I write about it periodically offline, the files stored somewhere on my computer's hard drive...  I will release those to my blog when the time is right...

Occasionally I just send snippets of video to my blog, I will continue to send pictures etc.. And my family scrounged up enough money to by me the coolest "HTC smartphone" so photos and video will be of better quality on my blog now...

Next week, got an important interview at my son's school to place him in some special classes designed to opimize his talents...  In the same day I will be going for a diabetes test that apparently takes two hours or more to complete...  Yay me...

Last week at work was very difficult, work load increased two fold thanks to the snow day and some resource changes, but next week looks brighter and I've already put together a plan to make it work...

That's all for now, random snippets as of now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey let's leave some comment for my first visit here :-)

Life is cool, as cool as we decide to see it. The difference between a bad dark day and a great fulfiling day is only in ones brain... If they were two person, they sure would take the same train but notice simply different aspects and people.... what do I chose to live, see and share today ?

I LOVE life, it's the coolest scientific realisation ;-))

JF Raelian